Just a few projects we've done, plus experience accumulated from years of being recipients of good parenting.
- Tools: the basic tools needed. The more the easier projects become, as with automotive.
- Bookshelves: a basic set of bookshelves, blueprints included.
- Bed: standard twin bed, stackable for bunk.
- Shelves: if you're too lazy to build a bookshelf, this is for you.
- Table: harder than you would think, actually. Stupid Leveling.
- Lea's Desk : just starting on a nice desk, very specific to my needs. Modular and customizable of course.
- Shoe Rack / Bench : John and Leanne came over to Washington for a weekend, this was a spur-of the moment project that came off rather better than expected. Integrated much of the same design as the Bookshelves (pending addition).