Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
*WARNING: ADDICTIVE* (seriously, I made a batch (~60) and ate them within 48 hours)
A traditional recipe, of only the absolute best damn cookies in the world. You make think this is exaggeration, unfortunately it's not.
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat together margarine and sugars until creamy. Add eggs, milk and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in oats, chocolate chips and nuts; mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9-10 minutes. Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.