Coordinates (plug into google earth/maps) S30 ; E027 - the little round house is mine. As you can see, very close to the main road, makes traveling super easy.
Phone/WhatsApp #: +266 5051 2702
Email address / Paypal1) : firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll reply whenever I have internet, usually once every couple of weeks.
This is the address if anyone would like to send me things/cards. Putting christian symbols on the box helps prevent theft.
Leandro J Rodriguez , PCV
US Peace Corps
PO Box 554,
If anyone wants to send me things, but is at a loss for what to send, here's some help. Seriously though, just a /wish/ list. They're listed in order of wanting-ness, but anything would be absolutely awesome. Also, include a note or something so I can shower you in thanks. The links are just suggestions/illustrations. Oh, and if you can find any of these used, even better.3)
- 10x50 mm prismatic binocular - I want these for stargazing - hence the specific type. Soo many stars in the sky, but I could see so much more with these. Plus for mountain-climbing, seeing the villages off in the hazy distance.
- Ipod shuffle - running is boring.
- Sunshirt (small) - it's absurdly sunny here.
- Lightweight pants (medium, or 32×30). I have to wear pants for school, but it gets awfully warm under these tin roofs with no air conditioning.
- Hammock - For napping. High priority!
- Protein powder - only available in the capital, at absurd prices. And it's pretty difficult to have a high-protein diet as it is, with what no fridge and all.
Other things I'd be absurdly happy to receive: Gum (extra peppermint and trident fruity layers are the best), all-natural peanut butter (food snob, I know), coffee beans, spices of all sorts, a starchart would be super, as would a book on the geology of the area.
If someone wants to be suuper generous, I'd be eternally4) grateful for a tablet of some sort with a bluetooth keyboard, so I have something with better battery life and more portable than this laptop. Ooh and a portable harddrive would be awesome too, my current harddrive needs to be plugged in and is therefore next to useless.